Cleansing the body of toxins - an integral part of good nutrition. In summer it is easiest to do when on the shelves full of fresh fruits and vegetables.Try to eat as many fresh vegetables it, because now it most vitamins, as well as enzymes - substances responsible for youthful skin and body, which we can get only with the living plant food. It is these enzymes are destroyed when cooked fruits and vegetables, so the summer is better enjoy the fresh salads.
Almost every day I prepare myself a cleansing salad, which is well nourishes, supplies me with energy and a lot of useful substances.
What you need (2 servings):
- 1 large carrot
- 1 average young beets
- 1/2 small head of cabbage young cabbage (you can take the Savoy)
- 1/2 bunch of parsley and dill
- any leafy greens (spinach, romaine lettuce)
- a few drops of linseed oil
- lemon juice
- a small pinch of sea salt
1. Carrots and beets purify and three on a coarse grater (raw!).
2. Cabbage finely chop, put them into a bowl, add a small pinch of sea salt and mash until it let the juice.
3. Add to the bowl cabbage carrots, beets, chopped greens and mix well. Add flaxseed oil and lemon juice, stir again.
4. On the plate lay the torn hands leafy greens and put on her salad.
Enjoy your meal.
It is best to use linseed oil. It is the leader in omega-fats, and also contributes to the normalization of metabolism and weight loss. If you have not already, add a salad flax seeds.
Caloric content of the final product (853 g) - 300 kcal
Protein - 15.05 (21.49%)
fat - 4.12 (5.88%),
carbohydrates - 50.88 (72.63%)
in 1 portion - 148 kcal
This recipe is from the category
Dishes of cabbage, vegetable dishes, Dietary lettuce, carrots, Detoxification, Beet