Soup guru Jamie Oliver British cuisine fits in all frames of proper nutrition. Delicious and easy lunch!
- 1 large carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- piece ginger
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 150 g of red lentil
- 100 g spinach
- 1.5 liters of chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
1. Peel the carrots and onion, finely chop them. Celery finely chop. Chop the garlic.
2. Heat a deep pan 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté vegetables therein until golden brown (10-15 min), stirring. Pour hot chicken broth and let boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Ginger peel and finely chop. Chili pepper remove seeds, chop. Tomato cut into small pieces. Stir in broth washed lentils, tomato, chilli and ginger. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Boil 10 minutes until lentils are cooked. Add the washed spinach leaves and cook for another 30 seconds.
Enjoy your meal.
The soup can be served immediately, but it can be pyurirovat hand blender, then you get the cream soup. Serve with natural unsweetened yogurt or low-fat sour cream. Very tasty and flavorful dish. Lentil has absolutely no specific taste, so do not be afraid to discover this ancient varieties of legumes. Soup turns out very hearty and nutritious!
|Ingredients||amount||B / F / V||kcal|
|large carrot||1 PC. (200 g)||1.5 / 5/16||108|
|celery||1 PC. (40g)||0/0/1||6|
|small onion||1 PC. (70g)||0/0/7||thirty|
|clove of garlic||1 PC.||0/0/1||four|
|ginger||piece (7 g)||0/0/1||6|
|red chili||1/2 pcs.||1/0/2||9|
|large tomato||1 PC. (240 g)||1.5 / 0/7||38|
|red lentils||150 g||10/13/28||247|
|spinach||100 g||1.5 / 0/2||eleven|
|chicken bouillon||1.5 l||30/9/6||240|
|olive oil||1 tablespoon (14 g)||0/14/0||119|
|in total||818 kcal|
|100 gr||39 kcal|
This recipe is from the category
Dish of lentils, dietary soups