I am absolutely convinced that adhering to the principles of a healthy diet, do not deny yourself in the delicious. For example, I really like cakes and I can not live without it. However, to apply some tricks that would extract even from a piece of cake favor.
At the heart of today's prescription - oatmeal and meal, as well as cottage cheese. Very tasty and healthy.
- 4-5 pcs. solid apricots
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 Art. wheat flour
- 1/2 Art. oat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 125 g curd
- 1-2 tbsp milk (optional)
1. Apricot Wash, remove seeds and cut into slices.
2. The oil pan heat with sugar until it starts to form caramel.
3. Add apricot slices and stirring simmer until soft (about 3 min.). Put the apricots in a plate and let cool.
4. Beat eggs with honey and sour cream. Sift flour into the egg mixture with soda and cinnamon. Stir until smooth dough.
5. Add the cheese and mix well again. If the dough is too stiff, add a couple tablespoons milk. The consistency of the finished dough should be thick and fall lumps with a spoon. Add to the dough slices of apricots and mix well.
6. Form pave parchment shift in her dough and bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about an hour. Willingness to check with a toothpick or a match. Slide it into the middle of the cake, it should be dry with no lumps of dough on it.
7. Ready Pie shaped cool for about 5 minutes. Then shift the board, cut into squares and serve. Eat well as warm and cold.
|Ingredients||amount||B / F / V||kcal|
|apricot||5 pcs (250 g)||04/01/28||120|
|butter||1 h. L. (5g)||0/4/0||36|
|Brown sugar||1 tsp (4 g)||0/0/3||eleven|
|egg||2 pieces (100g)||12/10/2||155|
|honey||1 tablespoon (30g)||0/0/25||90|
|cream (15%)||1 tablespoon (20g)||1/3/1||36|
|wholemeal flour||1/2 Art. (65g)||09/01/45||212|
|oat flour||1/2 Art. (65g)||08/05/45||257|
|cinnamon||1/2 tsp (1g)||0/0/1||3|
|soda||1/2 tsp (3 g)||0/0/0|
|curd (5%)||125 g||18/6/5||144|
|milk||2 tablespoons (30 ml)||1/1/2||18|
|Total (12 servings)||1082 kcal|
|1 serving||90 kcal|
|100 gr||155 kcal|
This recipe is from the category
Dishes of cottage cheese, pastries, Dietary desserts, Oatmeal